Sunday, October 13, 2013

Digital Clock

Wow, really been a long time.

I always have had an eye for clocks. Mostly on clocks, too. i keep on thinking how they work, how does the digital watch works. And then Fundamentals Of Digital Electronics happened to me. When I studied about gates and flip-flops, I started look at the digital world with a new eye. I started to think, about what could be beneath the surface, what would be the local behind its working. And this curiosity lead me to making of my first logisim project, The Digital Clock. And, it has been ticking for some time.

Uploading the link, as my project The Digital Clock is open to reviews and modification
Am loving it. Feels great and really amazing.
Have a happy holiday
Manmohit


3 comments:

  1. i want output circuit in diagram thorugh logisim

    ReplyDelete
  2. please say which componets have been used in this circuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... write for us

    ReplyDelete